From where do you derive your citizenship?

That's what I say

Please place your mouse cursor here to stop the scroll


Hey!, hey!, hey!


That's what I say!


All slavery is economic.


The four characteristics of a Citizen of one of the several States in the Union:
1. every Man a lawyer: that is, All have a sound working Knowledge of Law, legal Research and Process;
2. every Man an economist: that is, All have a sound working Knowledge of economic Phenomena, so as not to be blind to the cause of their economic ruin, which includes the adverse effects of Inflation and other government Interference;
3. every Man a rifleman: that is, All keep, and have a sound working Knowledge of the usage of, Arms;
4. every Man of Justice: that is, All harbor a vehement Desire to use all to effect Justice, which is synonymous with the Protection of Life, Liberty and Property.
Are you an American Citizen?


Why is my liberty judged of another man's conscience? 1 Cor 10:29


You may effect Peace through either honorable Justice, or servile Acquiescence.
Citizens choose the former, Subjects choose the latter, all else are the Antagonist who proclaims, "The End justifies the Means." Which of these three are Ye?


Liberty is of truth, and the truth is in the details, so, pay attention.


Justice for All requires the obtaining of Justice by every Man, which requires that every Man be competent in Law and in the Process of law.


"Mmmm, MMMMM. Oh sooo tasty! Uh, oh..." Got Justice?


You fear that which you do not understand; therefore, study to show thyself approved.


Three keys to a sound Economy and happy People:
1. Honest money: that is, no fiat currency tender laws, the cause of inflation;
2. Natural supply and demand: that is, no monopolies, licenses or other government interference;
3. Everyman a lawyer: that is, all have a sound working knowledge of law, legal research and process.


Your fate is your choice: that statement is not oxymoronic.


Warning: after comprehending the contents of this site, you may eschew the status quotient and throw off your shackels of idolatry.


"I'd rather look a fool amongst friends and well wishers, than in a court of law full of unscrupulous attorneys."


The end never justifies the means; injustice is wrong, regardless of the facade.

Did you know that some Men, at this very day, justify any form of slavery by assumed or material laws (idolatry), or the plunder?


Reason is rational; but not all things rational are reasonable.


What is common sense if not common? If not generally known, then where is the common in the sense? Work and study is required to acquire sense that is not common, or what I call "the result of the application of Reason." Please try not to confuse common sense with uncommon sense.


When I am done, you will solemnly be Proud to be an American.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Effect of Inflation

While speaking with a friend the other day, I heard her say that she shouldn't attend a dinner paid for by her friend. I asked why, and she said it was due to the hard times. Although it turned out that she desired to purchase a dress for the event, I was shocked to hear about "hard times" from her. With the overwhemingly positive reaction to more inflation, up until now, I thought that only I noticed the "hard times." Oddly enough, although she, the following folk, and many more notice the hard times, they still overwhemingly vote in favor of the cause of their spoil, that is, inflation. I assumed that people knew the cause of inflation and the effect of price increases beyond what the general population can afford. I find it interesting that, since they do not know their oppressor, they welcome it with open arms. Well, you could have bowled me over with a one dollar denomiated Federal Reserve note!



On a similar note, the greatest contributor to inflation is bank credit. I thought it amusing that, although the banks, as they are wont to do, created the mess, they try to wipe the egg off their face by offering variable interest rates to the less affluent. All know that you cannot pin down a budget when your interest rate could double overnight.

Not only do banks steal from your account by affecting the market with inflation and effecting price increases, but they protect themselves from their devaluation of the one dollar denomiated Federal Reserve note by also leaving room to take more from you who can least afford by variable interest rates.

Behind the advertised facade of your "friendly bank" lies economic ignorance and plunder. With friends like these...

p.s. I didn't explain how the general Government illegally enables all of this through legal tender, but enough for now.


It is not only inept fund and business managers that make your currency go *poof*: inflation, too, gives you pennies on the dollar.



Here are some of the postings of economic spoil. See more at No money due to allowing our economic House on sand (i.e., Inflation). Or, in other words, ignorance is not bliss. America is hurting for someone who understands, but they don't know when they've found him either.


Wade L.
Pensacola, FL
I turned 70 years old in October 2007 and decided it was time to retire. I expected that the earnings from my investments in "safe mutual funds" would provide me enough income to cover my living expenses with a little travel money left over to make a couple of visits a year to see my grandchildren. Through no fault of my own, I have lost nearly half of the money I had just a few short months ago. I'm hoping to find a job, but so far no luck. Even if I do find something, I'll feel guilty about taking a job from a parent who may have lost theirs in the economic downturn. As a citizen who pays all the taxes I owe, and who sacrificed to save for my retirement, I am extremely angry about the greed and corruption that robbed me of a decent retirement. I pray that President Obama will find the strength to be successful.




Pam D.
Ohio
Ohioans are no stranger to economic hardship. Since 2000 our work force has shrunk by nearly 8%. Those who do have a job are earning less than they did in 2000. My husband and I were small business owners. Two battles with cancer have drastically altered our lives. Healthcare costs account for 50% of our budget. We worry that we will not have access to lifesaving treatments when we need them most. My family urgently needs a quick response to the great economic challenges we face.




Jaydee N.
Rawsonville, MI
I was able to hold several jobs thanks to the wonderful supervisors at my company who saw a single mom willing to do anything to keep an income and health insurance for her child. Over time I lost all of them. Without help, my child will suffer. We need help and creating and saving jobs will keep me in my home and with my child. I felt sick for those with foreclosed homes, losing their jobs, but I was not living it. I didn't have a clue. To the people who are in the same situation or worse: I'm so very sorry, keep your chin up and tell your story even if you are not good at things like this. I'm not. Learn what you can about politics and this package as I am doing. Together we all can all make a difference. Let's get back to work.




Mary C.
Lake Panasoffkee, FL
My husband and I both are self employeed and have been struggling for quite some time now. We are luckier than most as we saw this coming and sold our house, took the equity from it and bought a mobile home with cash about 5 years ago. We drive old cars, but have no car payments. We have already dropped the insurance on our mobile home when it skyrocketed after the hurricanes here in Florida. We are about to have to drop our health insurance, as our income is declining from our businesses. You know, we have always worked. We have always paid our bills. We have always obeyed the laws. We have never taken anything that wasn't ours. We have never accepted charity. We never expected anyone to help us. All we want is a good economy where we can make our own way. Guide us in that direction, and the American people will do the rest!




Betty jo A.
Deltona, FL
I am a teacher in Florida where we are 50th in the country in spending per student. I feel this generation of students is being cheated out of a quality education. I'm fortunate that I have a job. But our education system is failing our childen. There are so many areas of education that are suffering because of massive budget cuts. The bottom line is: as the United States of America we can do better for our children. We MUST do better for our children. I have faith that President Obama will not let this continue and will actually make education a priority. I also know we have to be patient. I hope the stimulus plan will be passed so America can move in a positive direction.




Patricia C.
Sunburst, MT
I am a small-town pastor and my job is probably secure, at least unless our local farmers and teachers can no longer support a church. My pension fund has been drastically reduced so my retirement is ever more remote; I am 69 and can continue to work. However, my son, who is self-employed, is having a terrible struggle. He has no health insurance and no retirement fund. My daughter and son-in-law, like my son, have been self-employed and are now without permanent work because the company they contracted work with is sending most of their work to India. My nephew will probably lose the family farm (3rd generation) because of rising costs and decreasing income from farming. That said, we all support President Obama and trust that his administration is doing all they can for the economy and for our troubled relationships with the rest of the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Logophile like me?

Are You Changing Minds?